CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sreejith T • 05 Sep, 2013
hi guys,
I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it. .... have anybody done this course at C-DAC tvm ???
Is this course\certificate benificial for me ??? i like to start my career in Android... do i have to join it or any other courses ??? Experienced people please reply me ... 😀
https://210.212.236.2/
@Ganga11 • 24 Feb, 2014 There are many Java training institutes in Trivandrum. I completed my b tech degree projects from Trinity technologies in Trivandrum.

You can check more detail here:
https://tutioncentre.blogspot.in/2013/08/android-training-in-trivandrum-cochin-kerala.html
@Sreejith T • 25 Feb, 2014 thankz Ganga .. ur information was useful .. by the way, do u hav any info. about cdac tvm ??
6.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

There are at least 10 lesser talked about companies in India that are trying to introduce the next killer Android smartphone. Fly Mobile, headquartered in London, has entered India in...
5.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 30, 2011

Here are some topics I know : 1 Is group discussion necessary for the elimination process 2 Who is responsible for the protection of the environment? 3 Retirement age of...
36.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 29, 2012

My quest for the best router in the market never ceases to end. I'm looking for the recommendations on what we'd typically call "the best long range wireless router". I'd...
7.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 19, 2015

After NASA started calling for projects to invent habitats for Mars using 3D printing technologies, the French Design Firm 'Fabulous' couldn't resist coming up with their own design called SFERO...
6k views

@PRADIP CHAKRABORTY · Oct 4, 2013

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FERRITE AND ALPHA IRON?
5k views