Japanese Videos and news: Where can I get it?

I am searching for Japanese news and videos to be conversant with the language. Where can I get news in Japanese?(with or without subtitles).

p.s: NHK world works in other languages other than Japanese, can I get it in Japanese?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you try youTube.jp? - YouTube ? I think it'd be an excellent source of Japanese videos. I'll tag @#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY...
If you came here to learn a new trick that'd make you rich overnight, we're sorry to disappoint you. Two things - One; you'll still need to have the money...
hello Friends.. i want to know how to access webcam with java script or jquery only. no flash.
With our cameras going full HD and the world moving over to 4K videos, it's no surprise that our digital data storage needs are going to grow exponentially in coming...
I've often wondered if there are any special reasons why the camera module, the rear one, is positioned towards the top of the phone and not at the center. Isn't...