Jaguar Land Rover is looking for Skilled Trades in UK!

Fuelled by global ambition, Jaguar Land Rover is painting an impressive picture of success. With an incredibly diverse and enticing product mix, strong growth in key global markets, and some of the world’s most advanced manufacturing techniques, we’re building a promising future. And if you have completed an indentured/ certificated apprenticeship we want you to be part of it.

Due to our remarkable growth, we have opportunities right across our West Midlands manufacturing facilities. We are looking for everyone from Maintenance Electricians and Mechanical Fitters to Multi-skilled (Electrical/Mechanical) Technicians and Toolmakers. To join our industry-leading team, you’ll need to have served a recognised indentured or certificated apprenticeship. Manufacturing experience is vital too.

You’ll be joining a highly skilled team and bringing to life the incredible vehicles we need to drive our global growth. So if you’re ready to help us make an impression in over 170 countries around the world, get in touch.

Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.

Benefits

As well as a salary of £25,000-29,000 (depending on shift pattern), 25days holiday and paid overtime, you’ll have access to a privilege car purchase scheme, and a competitive pension plan. We will also provide relocation assistance if required.

Apply here: joberate.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm just one freshman in the field of software, and programed many java projects.so help me.
hey guys am working on a labview project and i need to capture images from the webcam.....anybody with idea on how to capture this images and these images will be...
Name:Anand Padmanaban.K *Engineering Trade:B.E Civil Engineering Location: Erode *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Innovative thinkings *Aim in life: (if applicable 😁 )To Achieve something big *I...
Galaxy SII ICS update (NDTV) is available in India now. 😁 anyone else going update their GS2. I am fairly new to smartphone so any suggestion about taking backup of...
Hi, mates! It occured to me today to watch the famous "The knack" episode on youtube () and suddenly I realized that actually this is what has happened to me...