J2ME Project: remote pc administration using a gprs mobile

hi. i am doing project on remote pc administration using a gprs mobile.. i am not getting how to start up the project.. so kindly help me out by giving some basic source code............

Replies

• Sumit Khedkar
    Sumit Khedkar
    hi I am also doing same project for final year,please guide me also send source code
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumit Khedkar
    hi I am also doing same project for final year,please guide me also send source code
    As an aspiring engineer, why not try to build the source code on your own than copying from someone? 😀
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Forget source code, explain what you mean by the concept? What features you expect the system to have?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all please can u help me to find the problems in this program this program will find the min element in quarter1 of square array and the max...
hello there 😛 myself Rahul from Faridabad, Haryana. I am pursuing b.tech it, 2nd year. i have to do summer training just after the vacations going to be held after...
This group is exclusive for CEans with 500+ posts. Following are the official members of CE Silver Club - The_Big_K ash gohm shalini_goel14 raj87verma88 mayurpathak sauravgoswami crazyboy durga xheavenlyx English-Scared...
Hello Guys, Here i am going to Post Some Topics on that you can give the seminar.. Here i will post the some definition of seminar and some work you...
Hey all, its been quite a while since i last visited CE. The last thing i remember something about CE messenger and now i can't even find it 😔. Please...