J2ME HElp Help Required

Hi Guys,

I am person not on java platform still I have to develop J2ME application which has became mandatory for me , so please can you tell any j2me books wich would help me to learn it in next 15 days.Please your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
King99

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Read complete reference J2ME

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

thu 5:26 ​i am using the windows 7 to my sys from last 1week i got the error message when i am trying to open the my sys...
we are organizing a inter-college cultural & technical fest .I gotta coordinate my college's annual techfest this year. this cosists of events like tech & science quiz , robotics events...
hello everyone... actually i am placed in 2 companies--> tech mahindra and OFSS( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd, earlier- Iflex Solutions) and now am confused to join which one😕 please...
Dear friends, I m an electronics student plez guide me to create a well designed project which ever be created by u and verified by ur institution ........................plez guys it...
An idea crossed my mind; Is it possible to make a compressor small enough to operate on human effort? I am thinking on the lines that the *pedal work* can...