iWeekend 2012 at JECRC, Jaipur on Feb 3, 2012

iWeekend is a Innovation cum Technical fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur.

Details:
iWeekend
I am the change, I am the innovator.

JECRC, with its new goals and achievements, is organizing a three day International Innovation cum Technical fest. This event would be the first of its kind in Rajasthan and probably India, in an institute which has equipped a strong footing not only in our country but in other countries as well. The event is also in collaboration with Microsoft iSpark Centre and Entrepreneurship Development Cell, JECRC iWeekend will veritable be an event that ill introduce the new aspects of the technical world.

It will provide a platform to showcase innovation and further enhance interest in the "Implementation" part with a potential opportunity to interact with influential personalities. The weekend will provide an opportunity to the promising technocrats to share their expertise in the world f methodology and help them take it to a level they had always wanted.

Events:

iEngineer
Under the umbrella of iEngineer, innovations by students all over the world studying in various undergraduate and postgraduate institutes in the theme of Electronics, Robotics, Automobiles as well as grass root innovations are welcome.

iBusiness
iBusiness attracts the best corporate brains all over the world to compete and showcase their strategy on how they wish to turn their business idea into a boon. The B-plan has to be 'pioneering' and 'inventing' in all aspects.

iSoftware
iSoftware would be organized and actively participated by experienced and established software professionals, capable of judging and understanding the intricacies of the piece of software so developeed.

Convention and iXpo
The convention would basically include talks by experts about established technologies and their success story.
iXpo brings many major technology companies to one place so as to give them an opportunity to showcase their product or device in front of audience.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.jecrciweekend.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TechGenie 2012 is a Technical fest organized by Priyadarshini Institute of Technology and Science, Tenali. Events include: Tech Presentation- Topics: Computer Science and Information Technology Data Mining and Data Warehousing...
An interesting point popped up here: #7 Almost everyone has a social media profile these days and the most popular choices for social networks seem to be Facebook & Twitter....
To all the Graduates of the Andhra Pradesh, Group 1 Notification is Out! Check here -> https://apspsc.gov.in/ Here is the detailed advertisement..
hey guys..i just wanted to know how these internet browsers work..and can we develop our own browser...also i would like to know what all languages it uses?????
A Few Basic Issues involved in the Real-Time Communications in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free...