iVoomi iV505 With Android Marshmallow and 4G VoLTE Costs Just Rs. 3999

iVoomi, a rather unheard Chinese smartphone brand has made its way to India. iVoomi’s first offering in the lucrative market of India is the iV505. The iVoomi iV505 is perhaps the best phone you can find for less than four thousand rupees. The iVoomi iV505 will be available exclusively on ShopClues from 9th March. In order to get your hands on this dirt cheap Android Marshmallow smartphone you have to register on the microsite before 8th March. If you manage to be in the first 500 registrations then you can get a Rs. 100 off coupon which can be applied during the sale. The iVoomi iV505 sounds like a tempting deal but should you go for it? The answer is in the following paragraphs.

iVoomi iV505

Let’s start by looking what the iVoomi iV505 has to offer. The iVoomi iV505 has a 5inch IPS panel display with a qHD (960x540 pixels) resolution. The iVoomi iV505 skips on a protective glass to cut costs. The iVoomi iV505 is powered by a unknown chipset which has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM to run Android Marshmallow. The iVoomi iV505 is perhaps the only sub Rs. 4K smartphone to run Android Marshmallow. The iVoomi iV505 has 8GB of internal storage and you can use microSD cards of up to 128GB to expand the storage. When you think of it you can spend nearly 80% of the smartphone’s cost to expand storage.

The iVoomi iV505 has a LED flash equipped 5MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. The iVoomi iV505 caters to India sensibilities and demand by adding duals SIM support and 4G VoLTE for enjoying Reliance Jio network. The iVoomi iV505 is powered by a whopping 3000mAh battery which guarantees two day of average use. The iVoomi iV505 also supports flash charge which is its version of fast charging.

So the iVoomi iV505 sounds like a good deal doesn’t it? But on closer inspection we found that the iVoomi does not have an official website for India. On its international website we did not find a listing for the smartphone. iVoomi also does not mention anything about warranty and after-sales support on the ShopClues microsite. So we advise you to wait for some time until the brand gains foothold in the country and then go for it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has introduced support for Hindi language in its artificial intelligence powered translation service along with Russian and Vietnamese. Barak Turovsky, who heads the translation product at Google announced the...
Update [March 9, 2017: 9:18PM, IST]: It looks like Samsung S6 Edge has started getting the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update. It's important to note that only select regions are...
Hello, I am The Maker. I have been building things with K'NEX and popsicle sticks since I was young and I recently made two videos of my creations. I might...
Flipkart has recently released a teaser confirming the launch date of Moto G5 Plus in India. The phone has been scheduled for 15th of March, 2017 release and will be...
Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corp has unveiled the all-new facelift version of its popular hatchback Swift at the ongoing 87th Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland. The much awaited third...