iTunes 11 Internet Radio Missing? Here's The Fix!

Users who've upgraded to Mavericks and iTunes 11 have been complaining that the Internet Radio option has been missing and is nowhere to be found. I faced the same issue and finally found a solution to bring it back. Who doesn't love listening to awesome radio stations when you're working or just browsing Internet?

The good news is that the Radio option is very much in iTunes 11; even if you are not based out of the United States. It's hidden inside preferences. In order to enable the Internet Radio option in iTunes 11, open your iTunes, Go to iTunes -> Preferences -> General (Tab) -> Click on 'Show' Internet Radio.

CrazyEngineers-iTunes-Radio

Click on OK button and go back to main iTunes window. Your favourite Internet Radio option should reappear.

I hope this helps those who're looking for a fix. If you have questions, feel free to post them below. I'll be happy to answer!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, I've recently installed the intel's icc compiler, but I'm still unable to use it because everytime I try to compile my c programs using it I get the...
Qreator is an Opensource application which lets you create youn QR codes to encode different type of information in just one click. Currently supporting : - Website URL - Text...
This is my 1st post on this technical forum. We are into manufacturing of Industrial Automation products, now starting to develop home automation products (affordable and technologically sound) I felt...
Toyota Corolla 2014 is coming. And soon. It has been confirmed that Toyota is launching the latest version of its top car Corolla at the Delhi Auto Expo in February...
Hi, I am B.Tech fresher in computer sciences & engg.Recently through an interview I was selected for the post of 'Release Engineer Trainee' on a probation/contract period of 6months and...