It's Your Money, Get Involved [Finance For Engineers]

"Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our hidden potential."
- Winston Churchill.
Most of the people have a reputed financial planner, insurance agent, bank to look at their finances in order to save them from the hassles of financial planning. In some cases it is their friend who is doing all the hard work for them. They will keep telling you about the latest financial product and the innumerable benefits it will generate for you. They may try to hard sell it. But remember that its your hard earned money, so get involved, try to get to know what exactly it is that they are trying to sell. Remember that they are there to earn their livelihood and you are there to earn yours. So consider everything then do a little bit of your own homework, and choose the product that matches your own risk appetite and helps you fulfill your goals.

To read more from this series, check: "The Financial" - Finance for Engineers Series!.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash tablet has been around for some time and I think it'd be nice if the owners can post a long term ownership review of the tablet. By long term,...
" Satisfaction does not come with achievement, but with effort. Full effort is victory." M.K. Gandhi.Consumers availing any facility often tend to ignore the details mentioned in fine print. The...
I just had a chance to visit the local Sony showroom and experience the 4K Bravia television. The display was 10x better than anything I have seen in the recent...
This is how the Sand looks like when magnified 100x. Dr. Gary Greenberg does some interesting experiments with Sand Grains. Check out his website: https://sandgrains.com/index.html
A team of MIT Researchers have developed a novel way to tap the Sun's complete potential. Using both Sun light and heat, the efficiency of power generation through solar energy...