It's me

hey hii
my name is Nikhil Lokhande
jst cmplted Engg 2 days b4

gt placed in Amdocs😁

any1 like 2 share his experience abt this company??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nikhil. Congratulations on getting selected in Amdocs; one of the better companies out there to work for. Post your specific questions about Amdocs in our #-Link-Snipped-# section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Welcome to CE. Glad to have you here.

Share your experience of Amdocs placement in the career section. Other engineers will be benefited from it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Nikhil, welcome to community. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have somewhat of a bad reputation in Northern Ireland and with a bloody terrorist conflict for over 30 years, one can see why. But there’s so much beauty around...
Hello friends , i am samir ranjan parhi . pursuing my B.Tech in centurion institute of technology , bhubaneswar,odisha,india.i m of electrical & electronics branch.now i m afinal year student...
For those of us who wish to explore space beyond what is conceivable today, the 100 Year Starship (100YSS) is like a dream come true. Mae Jemison, M.D., the world’s...
hii everyone I want 2 know about work exerience in Amdocs?? actually what type of work I m gng 2 perform ?
Someoone please help me with this. How do I find the elctrostatic energy per unit length using these 3 methods: 1. 2. (Q^2)/2C 3.