It's challenging , can any resolve problem related with java RMI in netbeans ?

hay guys i am developing an rmi based application in netbeans 6.9 but i got found this exception access denied java.net.socketpermission 127.0.0.1 connect resolve
can any one help me i had try all the way to resolve but i unable now it's your turn
please reply fast it's urgent

thanks in advance

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    hare singh nayak
    hay guys i am developing an rmi based application in netbeans 6.9 but i got found this exception access denied java.net.socketpermission 127.0.0.1 connect resolve
    can any one help me i had try all the way to resolve but i unable now it's your turn

thanks in advance
    Please paste the code, so then maybe someone could help 😀
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    hare singh nayak

thanks in advance
    I'm just taking an assumption of your problem as you were not clear in describing it!
    You may need to enable the ports through your firewall settings to communicate with the Localhost (i.e. 127.0.0.1)
    Generally, any port number above 5000 is suitable for this.. But some ports like 8008 cannot be used for this communication as Apache Tomcat uses it (if it is installed in your system). enable the ports, use java.net package properly and you'll not face any problems

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, A Formula One car is a single-seat, open cockpit, open-wheel racing car with substantial front and rear wings, and an engine positioned behind the driver, intended to be...
Tata Sky has developed an android/ios mobile app that turns your phone into Tata Sky remote. You can perform all the actions via your mobile that you can do with...
Mozilla & Samsung have joined hands to develop 'Servo' - a new web browser engine from ground up. In a blog post, Mozilla, the company behind Firefox, said that their...
Hlw. This is Subrata Frm International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh. I've joined her to know mny things i didn't know yet and share something i knew yet.
Hi everybody, How are you? I am new here and I am happy to join here.