Italian Grand Prix - Force India

Adrian Sutil nearly fetched Force India's second successive pole position before McLaren's Lewis Hamilton gatecrashed into his party in qualifying sessions for Sunday's Italian Grand Prix in Monza to settle for the second place on Sunday's starting grid.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Sutil's new Italian teammate Vitantonio Liuzzi dazzled in his Force India F1 debut and will start seventh on the grid.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    This is the first time that both the cars of the Vijay Mallya-owned outfit made it to Q3.

And and Giancarlo Fisichella, who joined Ferrari after recording Force India's maiden pole position and podium finish in Belgium,could not make it to the third qualifying session (Q3) and will start 14th on Sunday.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Do not write in any language other that English.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Force India is in need of some major help if they are to remain in F1, I think the USF1 team scheduled to start next season will have a challenge to stay as well. I hope both teams will develop and get better as F1 sure needs the diversity. Though I admit I am a Merc-McLaren fan.
  • gohm
    gohm
    ok, did my post jinx the race?! lol Hamilton mysteriously crashes out last lap (costing him any championship) & Force India takes 4th place! At least merc had a one-two finish. Any update of the talk of India trying for a F1 GP event in the near future? F1 sure needs more events with all the dropped locations over the past few years due to high cost.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Last I heard the FIA head honcho was going to come to India to lay the foundation stone for the track!!

Imagine watching an F1 race here in India!! The idea is too fantastic!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sri Lanka defeated India by a 139 run gap
Hi guys Welcome to CE polls.Vote for the best and explain your views about your favourite person and defend your opinion.
Hi Guys Welcome to this Poll Do you Think The prediction of the end of the world in 2012 according to Mayan,Nostradamus and many others.If you don't agree explain it...
CEans, CrazyEngineers has joined hands with BITS Pilani BOSM 2009 as their official media partner. Here's more about BITS Pilani BOSM 2009: Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani...
i'm in my 3rd year mechanical engineering. am interested in participating in events like SAE BAJA can anyone help me out and list few events like this?