IT Security training - Institute of Information Security

Anybody here has any idea about the cyber security courses offered by the Institute of Information Security (Cyber Security Training Courses | Institute of Information Security ) (preferably the one in Mumbai), any experience or reviews maybe ?

The offered programs are very good for a beginner as well as an experienced professional looking to get into the IT Sec field.
So any feedback from someone familiar with their teaching program will be great.
Thank you for the help 😀

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    I would also like to know about this.
    #-Link-Snipped-# you have any thoughts?
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Anyone ?

I would also like to know how should one go about if he wants to have a career in IT security (network or other). Any specific training/job he must undertake at the fresher level and build on that ? (CCNA and RHCE as base maybe ?)

Help is appreciated 😀
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    doing CCNA is helpful as it helps to understand basics.getting into network engineer job would also help.later go with specialization as per your wish.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Karbonn unveiled its first Android One smartphone today at 3:30pm along with Micromax and Spice. The Karbonn Android One Sparkle V went on sale on Snapdeal for Rs. 6399. As...
Telecom operators are already pissed off at the many apps eating up their revenue, and now WhatsApp is further fueling their agony by introducing the new voice-calling feature for iPhone....
Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...
Name: Ancy Tom Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Kottayam, Kerala Occupation: Completed Engineering in 2014, Now working as business development executive and .net traniee in a small firm, Work Experience:...
Hi, I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?