CrazyEngineers
  • Hi i m Computer Science student and now in final year...
    last year i did a project based on C "Text editor"
    now i want to do..project in Java..
    anayone can tell me is "recruitment management system" can be done only in java(core) or i have to read whole advance java ...or some part of this....or it need any other language ..?
    pla guide me......
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • vijayrock

MemberAug 21, 2008

It all depends on u,in which development language u r going to program,in which u r comfortable.
    Personally,i feel u can do recruitment mgmt system in Visual C# or Visual Basic in .NET env using VS.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Logeshwary Logesh

MemberFeb 28, 2019

Im studying in course Computer system security. I need help on choosing ideas. Can I have some suggestion regarding my course? Thank You.

Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 28, 2019

#-Link-Snipped-# - welcome to CrazyEngineers. What ideas have you considered on your own and what are the ideas that you've found on the Internet that you've rejected?

Cancel
  • Logeshwary Logesh

MemberFeb 28, 2019

Thank You Sir... My rejected title is "Steganograpy algorithm to hide secret message inside an image". The reason of rejected is the technique that im going to used in that project is so common... They don't want to accept it.

Cancel
  • Logeshwary Logesh

MemberFeb 28, 2019

Now i'm still struggle on finding a new topic.... But didnt get it...

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register