It may possible this project Through Core java

Hi i m Computer Science student and now in final year...
last year i did a project based on C "Text editor"
now i want to do..project in Java..
anayone can tell me is "recruitment management system" can be done only in java(core) or i have to read whole advance java ...or some part of this....or it need any other language ..?
pla guide me......

Replies

• vijayrock
    vijayrock
    It all depends on u,in which development language u r going to program,in which u r comfortable.
    Personally,i feel u can do recruitment mgmt system in Visual C# or Visual Basic in .NET env using VS.
  • Logeshwary Logesh
    Logeshwary Logesh

Im studying in course Computer system security. I need help on choosing ideas. Can I have some suggestion regarding my course? Thank You.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - welcome to CrazyEngineers. What ideas have you considered on your own and what are the ideas that you've found on the Internet that you've rejected?

• Logeshwary Logesh
    Logeshwary Logesh

Thank You Sir... My rejected title is "Steganograpy algorithm to hide secret message inside an image". The reason of rejected is the technique that im going to used in that project is so common... They don't want to accept it.

• Logeshwary Logesh
    Logeshwary Logesh

Now i'm still struggle on finding a new topic.... But didnt get it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I’m looking to build a passive bandpass filter which will reject frequencies below 150kHz and above 2MHz.I need this circuit to be impedance matched to 50ohms at the input...
can i run a 50 hz rated motor at 60 hz ac voltage, if not what should i do about it?
First of all, I would like to thank you all for showing me a path to pursue my master degree😀.. I have decided to step into the field of nanotechnology.....
hi, i am doing b.e in mechanical engineering and want to do a major project of making instrument which display digitaly amount of fuel enter in our automobileswhen we fill...
Hi evryone, I've got 2 issues with me... 1)I've got a laptop(Compaq ct 786tu) with core 2 duo processor wid 1.833mhz and 2gb ram. Its compatible with windows vista but...