IT Jobs Eligibillity?

i passed in B.E(CSE) by second div....m i eligible for IT jobs?????plz help me....😔

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: plz help me...

what is second div? what is your percentage?
  • kabir kumar
    kabir kumar

i got less then 60%....
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

Try posting your resumes in Job Search... They might help you. Develop some good skills, it will add to your benefit...
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    syntel, kpit cumins, microland etc have eligibility above 58% i think..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today I was discussing with my professor in college about F1 racing. And It turned out that he is a big fan of F1. Not because of the thrill associated...
First of all, let me confess my crime: I've not read any of the Harry Potter books but my sister told me the whole story - and it's twisted my...
For people residing in Nagpur, A presentation (lecture) on automobiles, electric scooter is arranged by Hero Electric Ltd, Giridhar Motors and Urja Shodh. At "Institute of engineers" near Hadas high...
how to recover data in linux? some data are deleted from trash in linux. now i need some data ```` any one help to me?
Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/629189664 Description Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for...