It is to introduce myself on this interesting site.

i shailaja am currently pursuing Bsc it first year from kelkar college.i am always keen to learn something valuable and interesting.i would love to recieve feedbacks from this site and to have an active conversation in times of doubt.so please be there to help.thank you in anticipation.

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    i am interested in powerpoint presentations.so do try to provide me subject matter in terms of ppt.thank you.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Hi Shailaja, welcome to CE!!!. Hope to see you actively participating here.๐Ÿ‘
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    hi nice to here from you .you too are from my field except that you are in engineering and i am in bsc.so please do help me.well you are in which year?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We are excited to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends in college. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Yes are right,just within a few days i have aquainted myself with alot of valuable information .
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    WHAT is the difference between electrics and electronics?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shailaja revathi
    Always make a search before you post. Most of the questions are already discussed on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . Here's your answer: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    sorry.since i am new to ce i need some time to understand this site well.WELL searched the mentioned site.proved helpful for me.THANKS.
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Still I am waiting answer shailaja......I had asked this question......u know...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Electrical : Deal with >240 volts.
    Electronics: Deal with <5 volts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ajay Pandey
    Still I am waiting answer shailaja......I had asked this question......u know...
    Did you try searching? Following discussions may help -

• #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Anoop Kumar
    Electrical : Deal with >240 volts.
    Electronics: Deal with <5 volts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Not true. TRIAC, SCR's and similar semiconductor devices are part of Electronics. They handle voltages over 600v. Oops, did I just told the difference between the two? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Ajay Pandey
    I got it after i read it on CE and some google docs also:
    And in simple terms electrics deals with inductors and capacitors as it's major component ;eg:electric fan
    whereas electronics deals semiconductors used as it's building block ;eg: computer ,it's an electronic machine
    and reason for this is low voltages employed in electronic items and vice versa in other domain.
    There are more differences but since u know it i need not mention and you can further read it here:
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I got it after i read it on CE and some google docs also:
    And in simple terms electrics deals with inductors and capacitors as it's major component ;eg:electric fan
    whereas electronics deals semiconductors used as it's building block ;eg: computer ,it's an electronic machine
    and reason for this is low voltages employed in electronic items and vice versa in other domain.
    There are more differences but since u know it i need not mention and you can further read it here:
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    right answer........
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hi @#-Link-Snipped-#

Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜

Well I think, the main difference between electronics and electrical is, in electronics we study the motion of electrons in semi conductor material with under effects of electric and magnetic fields.
    While Electrical deals with motion of electrons in Conductors.

This is the main difference.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# for welcoming me on CE when I'm going to complete 1 amazingg and fabulously spent year here on 15 jan .๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜˜
    anyway i love being welcomed again and again...๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Shailaja Tiwari
    thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# for welcoming me on CE when I'm going to complete 1 amazingg and fabulously spent year here on 15 jan .๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜˜
    anyway i love being welcomed again and again...๐Ÿ˜›
    OOPS,

By mistake replied to an old thread, it was showing up in recent updates, didn't look out for the dates.

Sorry. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    chill ,bro !
    It's ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am willing to do some simple projects using ATmega 16. but i don't have enough ideas on this. i have basic c programming knowledge. if anyone knows appropriate sites...
One day late but I just come to know that Yesterday was CEan TSH's Birthday. So here is thread to say Happy Birthday. You have rocking year ahead Buddy. You...
hi friends! i'm preethicatherine.v doing my final year in electronics and communication in SRI RAMANUJAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE and i'm really excited to be apart of this community ๐Ÿ˜€
hi guys...plz help me out hows.. cdac mumbai(juhu)..for wimc..any idea??? my rank in wimc is 1487...would ill be able to get sunbeam pune(wimc) in second or third round of seat...
People who have got good ranks...pls share ur exam experience, preparation done by you, books, websites, other materials referred ๐Ÿ˜€