it is better to do short term courses in mechatronics or do masters degree in it

hey friends it is better to do short term courses in mechatronics or do masters degree in it. what do you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wouldn't it be nice if you take up a short term course first, figure out whether the field really interests you and then decided about doing masters in it?
  • prashantpisal21
    prashantpisal21
    ya i think i should do short term course first thank u
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I agree with Big K, once you get passionate about the subject after doing the short-term course..You can go for masters anytime. 😀

All the best 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIM Ahmedabad final admissions list for the 2011-13 batches Admission status: IIMA IIM Bangalore 2011-13 PGP batches PGP 2011-13 Offer/Wait List IIM Calcutta pgdm XLRI School of Business and Human...
Hello friends, Nowadays I see many people playing games on internet. that to on Face book and doing total time pass. So why don't we have some engineering games here...
Unity3d(game engine) Can unity3d run on a 32 bit computer?
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of The Union in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask...