IT in a Good College or CSE in a Small College..Which You Would Prefer?

HI,

One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other with much lesser facilities and placements...Which one you would prefer? CSE Vs IT? Please In Detail..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If placements is your criteria - it's better to choose the college that has a proven placement record. The IT companies will basically train you from ground up; and all the 4 years of education will only act as a 'starter'.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Good college ofcourse, Faculties in most Engineering colleges whether it's Famous one or low-key, is almost same.
    But,in good college you'll have like minded classmates which will make Engineering fun & interesting.

CSE or IT? None. Because I believe that even you're not a CS/IT Engineer you can learn coding.In my case,I opted for EC because I knew at one point electronics & programming will meet (Embedded Systems).Even though being an EC student,I am quite sound in Programming & logics(not bragging).But that's just me.
    Everyone have discrete opinions.Follow your heart,that organ somehow knows what you really want 😀
  • mail154
    mail154
    But There is a difference between CSE and IT Right?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    mail154
    HI,

One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other with much lesser facilities and placements...Which one you would prefer? CSE Vs IT? Please In Detail..
    Isn't that a straightforward choice - "One a good college with good placement and facilities" ? Why would anyone choose otherwise?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    mail154
    HI,

I will prefer good college with good placements and facilites.
    mail154
    But There is a difference between CSE and IT Right?
    lol... 😁are u sure? IT guys have almost same syllabus as CS guys, study same subjects, get placed in same companies, looks like I couldn't spot the difference 😏 .
    In my opinion, there is no difference, so go for IT.😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reading the news that a 23-year old woman from China died while answering a call on her iPhone when the mobile phone was charging. The victim's sister says that the...
please suggest me which course to prefer DAC or DSSD and centers prefrence list for the same its urgent please.reply as soon as possible.i shall be thankful regards
Adding up to the interesting list of the premium hatchbacks in the Indian car market, BMW India seems to be all set to launch the BMW 1 Series in September...
As you all know govt allowed 51% investment in retail sector.many of are in favor of it and many are against . Frankly speaking i do not understand what is...
If you're looking for a portable solar generator to keep your array of electronic empire charged, look no further than the SunSocket - the compact, portable solar generator that ensures...