IT companies that offer internship in Android?

I have done my 6 months training in android.and since that I have not coded again?I am on the verge of getting isolated with android.can u suggest something worth doing.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# They are way too many companies offering internship to Android developers. You just need to show that you've got the skills.
    Also my advice to you is to never stop coding. Never be idle. Keep working on your own project. Develop an app from start to finish on your own in your own house.

As for the names of IT companies, you will need to narrow down the search to a particular city or state right? Let us know where you are looking for a job.

A random google search about 'internship in Android in ' generally gives a lot of good results.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    In chennai and lucknow
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For Chennai -
    Google for:
    Web & Mobile App Development Internship in Chennai at Softeon India Pvt. Ltd.

For Lucknow -
    Go to job portals like Shine.com or Indeed.com and search for 'android internship ' and choose the city.

I did a little browsing and found many results. You will too. Be patient. Send them your resume or give a call if they share their contact number

If a startup/ IT company has put up the job vacancy, you can google the company's name and find their contact details on their official website.

Do not rest till your search is complete.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    And mam I also have internet scarcity at home..that won't able me to study and review codes online...and it is always said that the more u study from the internet about the bugs that u make in ur coding,the coding and ui part,the more expert you become.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    And mam any other small but good it companies and middle it companies..in chennai and lucknow

But mam I don't trust indeed and shine for this..can u suggest any other good options.

And in Chandigarh which company offers internship that is worth doing.?mam

Can u suggest me a little early because I don't have much time left?mam
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Bhavna k
    And in Chandigarh which company offers internship that is worth doing.?mam
    Hi Bhavna, it is difficult to tell which companies in Chandigarh offer internship in Android. You can check other internship listing portals like - Internshala, Twenty19, LetsIntern etc. regularly to get updates about the same. I did a sample search on each of these websites and could find 2-3 different companies on each portal. You can do the same. Once you get a list of companies that offer internship, simply check their official websites or come back and post their names in reply here.
    Once we do a background check, we can tell you if the company is genuine/authentic. Another way to do is, go straight to the company's office and check for yourself. Remember that internship is a great learning experience and one can learn at any place provided they give you good infrastructure for the same. On-the-job work experience goes a long way in building your portfolio.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    But mam sometimes what we find genuine on the internet we get to know they are fake when we visit their offices..so what should be done in that case...
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    The companies that look genuine on the internet are actually fake..and sometimes they only get their work done by us and don't pay us for that work..
  • mesut
    mesut
    Be careful, may be ít's fake or scam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, I'm looking for information, design processes and implementation of a complete system from a web design, mobile app and bluetooth fitness tracker that all sync with each other....
Is it illegal to have two degrees at same time period from different University... Just for general information if someone do b.Tech at same time period from two different University...
Hi fellow CEians! It may be an already answered question or thought of by someone else, but I have to blurt it out..so here goes! We all pretty much know...
Hai sir myself Naveen , i just attended an INTERVIEW for Axis bank:HR asked why you have choosen banking careers after your Pg in Electrical engineering....... I just stuck for...
Is there any scope for future and in present time for these developers?