IT Companies That Don't Look For Std. 10/SSC Marks.

I am in Final year and just want to know the name of the companies who doesn't look for 10th marks..b'cos my 10th marks is 58%. I got 68% in 12th and CGPA is 8.4.

Please suggest me to get a better job..
Thankyou

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Dude, try registering your resume with websites like TimesJobs, MonsterIndia and JobsAhead. Make sure you document your talents. 😀
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    No all companies will check your marks from 10th onwards. Dude don't worry you are still eligible for syntel, wipro etc 😀

Be happy & work hard
  • TheV
    TheV
    THANK YOU....pushkar...for your reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, how can anyone use his pendrive as his ram in his pc.............if any ce knows the process please help...........
Nice Article https://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/t...t-a-computer-printer.html?_r=1&ref=technology
Size: 5.2 MB Find My iPhone is free for anyone with an iPhone 4, iPad, or 4th generation iPod touch (iOS 4.2 or later required).* Just sign in with your...
hey, while studying networking, i came across a device called light interface unit (LIU). can anyone tell what it is used for??
Way back we had planned to organize a movie-making contest, which due to some reasons, didn't materialize! This time we are back again with the same crazy idea hoping to...