IT Companies Have Delayed Joining Dates For Freshers - Keep Everyone Updated Please!

I've been hearing from multiple sources that the leading IT companies, that went out for magnanimous campus recruitment, offering jobs to complete batches on some occasions have delayed the joining dates for all these candidates. Our CEans have reported that L&T Infotech joining for newer batches might be delayed until December this year. Another company is Persistent which is rumored to have lowered the salaries of the new candidates to meager Rs. 7k/month for the probation period and has put the joining dates on hold.

However, these are all the rumors I've heard from various sources. Can someone confirm? What about other companies like Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Satyam, TCS, Cognizant and others? Please post updates and keep everyone up to date with information.

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Re: IT Companies Have Delayed Joining Dates For Freshers - Keep Everyone Updated Plea

This is not a new news ..I hope.
    2 years back ,my friends had this same situation.Many recruited students had this problem nearly delayed upto a max of 1 year and so which included Satyam(at those times i.e before Satyam scam was noted).
    Still on current date Eds-Emphasis has not still called one of their recruited batch it seems..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Re: IT Companies Have Delayed Joining Dates For Freshers - Keep Everyone Updated Plea

We had a waiting time of 10 months... I guess the future batches might expect more than a year of waiting times because of the mass incoming... 😔
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit

i had received my date of joining in INFOSYS 8th AUG,2011

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Find the link bet. the person and the logo...😡
Hello guys I have my GRE scheduled @ end of August'11. Can somebody help me with the study material and how to start preparing for the Quant Section? Like recommending...
Artificial Intelligence is interesting??????????
I believe this project idea hasn't been done before and you can pick it up for your final or third year engineering project. The idea is about development of a...
Times Of India reported few minutes ago that Infosys is planning to recruit 12,000 engineers in Q2 and 45,000 engineers in FY'12. Infosys to hire 12,000 people in Q2, 45,000...