IT Campus Placement For Mechanical Engineering Students

I'm in 3rd year nd of mechanical branch...as no core companies come for the campus placement nd I need the job from the college campus...mentioned IT companies come and hire the students in bulk...I'm confused that I even don't know more about C nd computer as well..will I be able to make my career in that...plz tell me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, you need to make up your mind whether you wish to make career in IT or in Mechanical domain. Once this decision is clear, you can start preparations to find your dream job.

Assuming that you want job in the IT domain, you will have to start preparing very hard to develop mastery in programming languages and overall understanding of computers and Internet (beyond Facebook, of course). You are in third year and have many months to prepare.

Enroll for a computer programming class or opt for one online. There are several good courses available online and offline as well. If you are very disciplined, you can start with a good programming book as well. The key is to write as many simple programs as you can on your own; and get your doubts solved from our fellow CEans.

So, stop spending time in other activities and get started with coding. CE will always be with you for any help you may need. All the best!
  • Vaibhav Dixit
    Vaibhav Dixit
    Sir will u plz tell me wht actually work is there in these companies..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone plss give the equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines and some material for engine inlet design.
Researchers from Rice University, Texas, have developed a graphene composite that has proven very effective in melting the ice build-up on helicopter rotor blades. The material could also aid in...
At NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, the James Webb Space Telescope team is in the process of installing the largest space telescope mirror the world has ever...
Any plz give me some ideas for mini project in mechanical
Samsung has launched the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch in India and I thought I'd inform you with the information you need to know if you are thinking about buying one....