CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 5, 2011

roggerjnsn33
    Hi I am looking for IT boot camp during X-mas break. Any suggestions?
    Welcome to CE. Keep watch on The CE Events section for all the engineering events.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • NickMat

MemberDec 7, 2011

Hi! I just got back to Australia from Goa, India where I did a series of SharePoint 2010 courses with Koenig Solutions.
    I highly reccomend you look into it. The one-on-one training was brilliant, for a fraction of what I would pay back home.
    Everything -accommodation, food, courses, exams - was taken care off.
    I am already planning to go back in 6 months to complete the MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 and MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010 .
    They have 4 campuses in India, the Goa school was very good!
    A lot of the students i met, where their to complete Virtualisation certifications and general Windows and Linux Administration certifications.
    <snipped>
    Cheers
    Cancel
  • Mahbubur Rahman

MemberDec 10, 2011

I’ve done Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Work Flow Foundation course with Koenig Solutions in February 2011. It was a one-on-one training and first of its kind I have attended. The instructors were knowledgeable and prepared enough to answer my queries. They helped me in linking the training material with my work. I found them very friendly as well. The whole trip was properly managed starting from the pickup from the airport. The support staffs were always very hospitable. I am again planning to go to Koenig for a training on SharePoint 2010. Already I’ve recommended Koenig as a training destination to a couple of my colleagues and would do the same for anyone who is looking for a training that will provide complete value for money.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register