IT Boot Camp

Hi I am looking for IT boot camp during X-mas break. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    roggerjnsn33
    Hi I am looking for IT boot camp during X-mas break. Any suggestions?
    Welcome to CE. Keep watch on The CE Events section for all the engineering events.
  • NickMat
    NickMat
    Hi! I just got back to Australia from Goa, India where I did a series of SharePoint 2010 courses with Koenig Solutions.
    I highly reccomend you look into it. The one-on-one training was brilliant, for a fraction of what I would pay back home.
    Everything -accommodation, food, courses, exams - was taken care off.
    I am already planning to go back in 6 months to complete the MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 and MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010 .
    They have 4 campuses in India, the Goa school was very good!
    A lot of the students i met, where their to complete Virtualisation certifications and general Windows and Linux Administration certifications.

Cheers
  • Mahbubur Rahman
    Mahbubur Rahman
    I’ve done Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Work Flow Foundation course with Koenig Solutions in February 2011. It was a one-on-one training and first of its kind I have attended. The instructors were knowledgeable and prepared enough to answer my queries. They helped me in linking the training material with my work. I found them very friendly as well. The whole trip was properly managed starting from the pickup from the airport. The support staffs were always very hospitable. I am again planning to go to Koenig for a training on SharePoint 2010. Already I’ve recommended Koenig as a training destination to a couple of my colleagues and would do the same for anyone who is looking for a training that will provide complete value for money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi biggie , i have a suggestion Whats New on home page can be directly redirected to whats new on forums https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/find-new/10329/threads instead of https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/
Network Rail of UK has started works to improve the Rail Operating Centers and Training Centers across London. It has given out contract to develop one such ROC at York...
Indian economy & politics is at a crucial point in history. Government of India has agreed to allow 51% Foreign Direct Investment aka FDI in the retail sector. The opposition...
please could you throw some light on the topic. 😀 thank you.
This time it is not the social networking giant. It is the researchers who have created the safest Facebook Signup Page. To read more as to what security measure can...