ISTQB Certification Exam Question Papers Download

Hello everyone,

I'm going to take ISTQB exam in the next month can you please provide me previous papers if anyone have.
Also I need your tips(best book for refference,links),so that I can prepare in better way

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This looks like an important discussion. I will ask around and update if I can get some question papers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am appearing for cdac this sunday in bangalore,help me about types of questions and tell me about best center,and courses i have selected A+B category!
How can I join a core company as I am final year mechanical engineering student..i need job as soon as complete degree and problem is I have 55% and not...
Hi. I am a b.tech ece graduate with 60% marks and arrears cleared. I am planning to do a course in Networking field , but dont know where to start....
A warm greeting to all CE ans .i have some doubts regarding internships and about campus interview.hope i get solutions here. i have just now completed my 3rd semester (information...
If you wish to request for an Introduction on LinkedIn, there's a proper way to do it. Most of the requests for introduction that I get follow this format; which...