Isthere anydifference btw people who do the things rightly&people who do right things

Is there any difference between the people who do the things rightly and the people who do the right things?
If yes, what is that difference? Which one is good? 😀

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Re: Isthere anydifference btw people who do the things rightly&people who do right th

Hi Sahiti, once my friend told me, one always need guts to do what is right. And if you don't have it you will surely opt something else in fear and say yes thats right and people who all are just like you will support you as you are right even though you are wrong. At last a wrong thing is not wrong unless you object its wrong. A person who do right things is a person who take pride for what he is and he is always ready to take risk for himself, he believes he will not stop unless he start to believe what he is doing is wrong even though thousands of people start standing against him(including his friends and family).
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: Isthere anydifference btw people who do the things rightly&people who do right th

The topic of debate reminded me of the book 'You Can Win' By Shiv Khera.
    The book has a catch line: Winners don't do different things, they do things differently.

I think if I have to give rating on this topic, I would go with people who do the right things.
    Some people can be skilled at doing things, but those things might be bad (i.e. non-environment friendly or anti-social)
    Whereas, the people who do right things can be called better human beings because though they might be unskilled or naive at performing the tasks, they are doing the 'right' things.

PS: I hope I interpreted the topic rightly. 😛
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar

Doing right things and to do things in a right way are different things.
    There can be situations when to do the right thing you have to use underhanded methods. Like to spill out the truth from somebody you'll have to trap him or something like that which obviously isn't a right thing to do but it sure does brings out the truth.

In the end it comes to the saying "All that ends well." To some the results are the priority to others the path.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...
As the global warming and all kinds of pollutions leading to it are haunting the world, I can totally say that GREEN is the upcoming color! People are getting conscious...
Hi everyone. I completed my b.tech mechanical engineering from VIT University. But now i want to learn electrical/electronics and become a solution provider and entrepreneur or a product designer (products...
The bat winged drone bomber named the X-47B is the latest addition to the unending list of air crafts owned by the American Navy. It made its first successful flight...
what kind a summer training .........is really benefitial.........😕 the courses like plc and scada or some industrial training............