Ist year student, need suggestions on project during summer vacations.

Hi I am Ist year EEE student and want to do a project during my summer vacations just to get a hands-on learning experience. Can you give me some suggestions? Is there any free software I can download and learn about building circuits etc.. or something else? I want to do something where I can build something practical.

Also suggest me what else should I do during my 1st year vacations. Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have this entire section for project ideas: #-Link-Snipped-# . Search for interesting topics in that section and I'm sure you'll find out something of your interest. I haven't used this software -> #-Link-Snipped-# but you can try downloading it and share your experience with us. If you are on uBuntu, you'll have access to plenty of great software in their repository.

I think working on any practical project will keep you busy for long time of day.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    If you are interested in making circuits, we conduct basic electronics trainings and we have one coming up one in june. do let me know if you are interested.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can try some circuits first on some simulation software and as said by Big_K also try to use Express PCB it is easy to learn.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    i guess you need to get your basics right first. Get some articles on electronics or get a text. Then proceed to software and hands on stuff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest some productive ways to spend Ist year summer vacations. I am EEE student , some of my batch-mates have decided to study some programming language in some institute....
is he Will Smith?? Image Upload !
Here's the full 'goodbye' letter written by N.R. Narayana Murthy to all the shareholders of the company. It touches Infy's journey and I believe it's a must read for all...
This may be or would be stupid to ask this. I have seen rockets fly because of the thrust they are giving, which is capable to its flight in a...
RTMNU has hiked the university exam fees. Read full news. 😔 Nagpur University has no qualms about renting out it grounds to private parties for a pittance on the one...