Issue with class 10th result in TCS

recently i got placed in tcs but in my class X examination i didnt gt the pass marks in my additional elective subject...is this causes any problem at joining time?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sub92
    is this causes any problem at joining time?
    If so how did you get the placement in the first place? Just sit tight.
  • sub92
    sub92
    I don't get what u said
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    sub92
    I don't get what u said
    How did you able to clear the the selection process. Did they not check for percentage at that time? How much is your score?
    If your mark sheet is showing overall PASS then there is no issue with elective marks anywhere.
  • sub92
    sub92
    I have overall scored 80% with higher first division marks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sub92
    s this causes any problem at joining time?
    I think the authorities at the company you are joining are the ones who can answer this question for you. Without knowing anything about the company that you are joining or other details, it's impossible to answer.
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Should'nt be a problem at all if you got the right skills!!!To get the exact answer you need to wait until your BGC is on!!!
  • sub92
    sub92
    bcg meaning background checking which is at joining time?

i have mailed them regarding this issue.....will they reject me before going ILP ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sub92
    bcg meaning background checking which is at joining time?

i have mailed them regarding this issue.....will they reject me before going ILP ?
    As you can guess, no one here can really tell you whether they will reject you or accept you. You've already informed them and now the only thing to do is hope for the best; and prepare for the worst.

All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a fresh graduate with a bachelor degree in computer science and i want to master in Computer and network security but don't know where to begin. Can someone...
Iam yet to register for phd..need to help to select the domain.. Iam BE in EEE and Mtech CS..with ..average fundamentals in both..However iam inclined towards CS.. so i have...
i am Jerome Nkem Onyebuchi, a final year student of civil engineering. i like the community here,what else can i say...there's so much to learn. i am from Nigeria thou
a. It controls the movement of the pushrods to open the inlet and exhaust valves. b. It transfers the power produced during the combustion cycle, out of the engine. c....
a. To prevent air-fuel mixture leakage from the crankshaft chamber to the oil sump. b. To prevent air-fuel mixture leakage from the combustion chamber to the oil sump. c. To...