ISRO's New 'Bhuvan 3D' available for download. Gets refreshing new looks & features

Indian Space Research Organization has released the new version of Bhuvan 3D, which has new looks and loads of new features, says ISRO.

Bhuvan has been made easier to use and more prominently, easier to understand and navigate. The new Bhuvan comes along with a bundle of new and exciting functionalities that will keep you hooked to it. This Earth Observation and visualization system has been specially designed to help you explore the world with specific focus on India in 2D and 3D landscape. Its new, fresh and appealing look is more accessible in terms of its design, content and imagery, and will keep you coming back for more.

New Services
Bhuvan range of services include provision of information on various themes like land resources, Agriculture, Soil, Water, Ocean sciences, Ground water potential, Eco systems, Bio diversity etc . This information is extracted from multi-resolution remote sensing images, which are taken by the various ISRO satellites.

For example, when it comes to land services, over a period of time, remote sensing technology has improved and is being operationally used in extracting valuable information on various aspects of soils, wastelands, ground water prospects, land degradation, etc. This contributes in planning and towards developmental activities for the betterment and development of the Indian agrarian economy.

The key to improved weather forecast and services is the information derived by observation. This increasing observation network is essential for providing weather and related information at local level. Information derived from the satellite imagery helps in the creation of digital data base for facilitating hazard zonation, damage assessment, monitoring of major natural disasters and R&D towards early warning of disasters.

Collaborate Tool
The community tool connects the Bhuvan users on one collaborative network. Connecting over the internet / intranet, users can chat, annotate the terrain with text labels and free hand drawing, point using a virtual cursor, and synchronize their flight. Bhuvan also allows the user to lead, follow, and share in real-time, interactive fly-through sessions, chat with other users, mark up areas on the terrain, and toggle information layers for further analysis.They can also invite the other Bhuvan users to share guided tours along with loads of fun!

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

class a { } class c extends a { c(){System.out.println("class B");} public void toString() { String g="hello"; System.out.println(g); } public static void main(String [] arg) { a d=new a(); System.out.println(d);...
Auto Mall 2010 will feature some of the best Automobile brands in the country along with related products and services. This will be further complemented by Premium Lounge for Luxury...
Thank you for accepting me in your forum! We are an e-Learning Solutions company and I'm looking forward in meeting online marketing enthusiasts here. Have a great day!😀 Regards,
Hai Friends our college is organizing a tech fest..i am an ece student..so i wish to present a paper based on electronics..so i am requesting u r help for suggesting...
while opening a particular project i am getting a error as "error during load refer to (a particular path where my project is stored)".What is this error about??????Not able to...