@aarthivg • 04 Apr, 2012 • 1 like
On 21th of this month, I have ISRO exam for electronics. I don't have much knowledge in electronics field. I need your help CE-ans.

Question 1.
If a counter having 10 FFs is initially at 0, what count it will hold after 2060 pulses?
@Biplab Sahoo • 19 Apr, 2012 • 1 like 10 FFs(flip flop) means 2^10 states.
at 1024 clk pulse the counter preset to initial value . so 2060-(1024*2)=12 clk remaining
binary eqv. of 12 -- (0000 1100) in 8-bit format

If anything needs modification pls suggest.
@massman • 20 Apr, 2012 after ur examination ,plz give me details about ISRO exam.
criteria,
age,
how to apply?,
how many times in year?,
plz
ALL THE BEST FOR U
@aarthivg • 20 Apr, 2012
massman
after ur examination ,plz give me details about ISRO exam.
criteria,
age,
how to apply?,
how many times in year?,
plz
ALL THE BEST FOR U
Sure. I will say you tomorrow
@pavani abburi • 30 Apr, 2012 how was exam please give me info regarding it
@aarthivg • 01 May, 2012
pavani abburi
how was exam please give me info regarding it
The exam was easy for EC students( my friend said). For me , it was quite difficult. the questions were asked from control system, dsp , digital logic circuits , linear integrated system etc... and problems from maths...

you can check out isro recruitment link for further details
@pavani abburi • 03 May, 2012 thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
@soni.sapan • 15 Jun, 2012 I think answer would be 12
@prasannaacme • 25 Jun, 2012 hi frnds give me some info about that exam , and how to apply for it. plzz
@Reya • 25 Jun, 2012 aarthivg Can you please give some details about the pattern?
@Reya • 25 Jun, 2012 prasannaacme This would help you. https://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp
@aarthivg • 26 Jun, 2012
Reya
aarthivg Can you please give some details about the pattern?
Check out this link Reya
https://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
@aarthivg • 26 Jun, 2012
prasannaacme
hi frnds give me some info about that exam , and how to apply for it. plzz
This year exam got over, Try it for next year. Final students can apply for it.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...