ISRO Bhuvan Sucks Big Time!

Guys, ISRO's bhuvan, that was supposed to kill Google's Earth [ ;-) ] is a crappy piece of software that comes nowhere to Google Earth.

Well, I'm not in a mood to write the review. So could you share your thoughts about Bhuvan?

Start with how much time it took you to install the software :sshhh: .

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, for an application that was just released a few months back, I don't expect it to rival Google Earth so soon (if it intended to rival in the first place). Even NASA's own World Wind doesn't give detailed terrain maps compared to Google Earth.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, agreed. I guess ISRO shouldn't have announced it until they had 'something' to offer that's better than what's available in the market.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have any of you noticed how the prices for mainstream DDR2 RAM memory modules are rising nearly 150% this year? First time I've seen that kind of trend. Perhaps the...
Comcast and General Electric announced early this morning that they agreed to form a joint venture that will be 51 percent owned by Comcast and 49 percent by GE. The...
Source: Nokia offers sneak peak at improved 2010 Symbian user interface -- Engadget You know that new Symbian user experience promised by Nokia next year? Want a sneak peak? Although...
Hi all, I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large software integrator mainly testing. My project team is working on web service project. We plan...
India's third largest IT services exporter Wipro will recruit 8,000 people in the next four-five months. Of this, about 5,000 will be hired in the next two months, joint CEO...