Israel Web Tour Brings Startups To The Valley

[​IMG]#-Link-Snipped-# is hosting 10 Israeli start-ups in Silicon Valley for its annual #-Link-Snipped-# from April 20-23, 2009. We have been #-Link-Snipped-# whether #-Link-Snipped-# has #-Link-Snipped-# when it comes to being a center for tech and innovation. Regardless, these promising startups from Israel were selected to come to the Valley to meet with industry leaders, network and perhaps find funding. On April 22, each start-up will present its product to the industry and press at a semi-public showcase hosted at the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati offices in Palo Alto. More information on the showcase is #-Link-Snipped-# The CICC launched the Israel Web Tour in partnership and collaboration with Google, PayPal, Yahoo!, Amazon, Microsoft, and Facebook. The 2009 tour is sponsored by Credit Suisse, WSGR, US Venture Partners and Intel Corporation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• hermahshaw
    hermahshaw
    Annual #-Link-Snipped-# is been hosted by Israel Chamber of Commerce. People have been debating about Israel regarding the "mojo”.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This episode of Laptop Hunters has been brought to you by Microsoft and Sony VAIO. Spoiler: the actors don't buy a Mac, instead wander aimlessly around the dozens of PC...
My directory structure is: C: MyProjects😔this is folder . EVERYTHING followed by ":" is folder) beerV1: src,classes (sub-folders) ................................................................ src folder contains: src: com: example: web,model (sub-folders) web folder contains:...
Ah! debate since ages is taking reality form. here comes the fact. An BOT of University of Aberystwyth named ADAM can think and make descisions and the stunner part here...
Hello everyone, Im having a broadband connection of 256k but the downloading speed is not going above 30k. When i complained to my isp provider they said that its not...
Hii all, Of the following which is the best types of PN codes for Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum - Barker, walsh, gold, kasami or MLS? Thank you..