Is Windows built-in firewall sufficient?

Is the Windows XP firewall good enough?
Or use a third-party firewall like Quick heal,Norton, Zone Alarm etc..
What do CEan recommend ?
and one more Question how to update win XP firewall?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Updates to the windows firewall are included in windows' automatic updates.

It depends on how you use your computer. If you have a powerful antivirus, then you may not need a firewall at all. If you are finicky about security and want an effective firewall, go for zone alarm (paid) or any of the freely available alternatives, which are equally good (Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year)
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    I think, If you keep your XP firewall updated then you will not need any other firewall at all.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think window firewall is sufficient unless you are professional .....or you have something important in your computer which has great value to you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day everyone, there are five pins in the DC Motor Driver:GND,Vcc,PWM CCW,CW and i have two motor drivers. I have problem on how to connect the pins of the...
hey the foll is the program i did for index sequential search.And i have used a function called getline but its giving a error that unable to call function getline.So...
during surfing i found about Programming Contest for Engineering and MCA Students Visit for more information Home Aspirations 2020
Hello, I am using a basic circuit with a thermister, variable resister and reid switch to turn on a motor at a certain temperature. Is it at all possible to...
Hi, I'm a 3rd year EIE student. I'm planning to do graduate degree in Canada. I wanted to know which course is better Biomedical Instrumentation or Oil/Gas instrumentation? Is industrial...