Is this the end.....?

My friend tried her best to make me believe that world is going to end by 2012..!๐Ÿ˜’

even though i tried to reason it out to her , she is stubborn and firmly believes so

any way lets not get into those details but lets discuss what would you do in these days (assuming the world is going to end..)

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i do not believe in these things.... coz this discussion has been on for years and years now.
    (only the proposed date keeps changing..)

well if assuming it is true then i would.....surely do something better than cramming these lessons (which don't make any sense) into my head...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    No I don't think so...these are simply rumours....as I believe in God...How can a man predict that this is the end
    so cheers and enjoy the life
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Its only the movie (2012 - End of the world) which is fantasizing that world is going to end on 2012 ๐Ÿ˜

or may be its Maya Calender which states the same... :evil:

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Well coming to the context of the thread What I would do in these days??

I will do nothing special as I am loving what I am currently doing ๐Ÿ˜€

I will work well at office , love my parents and friends and more importantly I will its a loooooooooong time 2012 almost 3 years.

so I will make 10k posts atleast in CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    i would make sure i try at least one different dish every day!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    mad_scientist
    i would make sure i try at least one different dish every day!! ๐Ÿ˜

So that you need not wait until the world ends a?? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    English-Scared
    so I will make 10k posts atleast in CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    awesome spirit ES
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we shall then go on with improving power factor projects, whuich will help to increase efficient use of energy
Barack Obama US president won the Nobel Peace Prize 2009. Post your feelings on it. Read more here!! Jamaica Gleaner News - Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize - International -...
hi frnz i need a format to do a paper presentation .plz help me
You need to recommend a platform for the deployment of your web-based application written in java. you need to make the management of web page content easy as well as...
INDIAN POLITY SECTION In this thread we will discuss the general studies questions asked in various UPSC exams and in many government organisations. So lets start with POLITY section.. Here...