CrazyEngineers
  • Yes we need an urgent discussion on this topic.Are we posting quality threads? or we just wasting time by posting unrelated topics and give more time to other fields tgan engineering or just posting quantity threads?Feel free CEans.Its time for self realization and we need to mature and contribute to the CE forum in the best way.Its not for hurting anyone but we need to take this oppourtunity to say sorry to CE and post only worthy posts.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 11, 2013

I am sure we are missing something A few posts really are not upto the par

Content explosion and stuff is surely okay But Is the content really interesting will the content be useful? Not sure

And By the By It will be great if CEans search the forum before we post any new threads
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 11, 2013

Conqueror
    I am sure we are missing something A few posts really are not upto the par

Content explosion and stuff is surely okay But Is the content really interesting will the content be useful? Not sure

And By the By It will be great if CEans search the forum before we post any new threads
    I totally agree with you.I too had made mistakes by posting threads without searching for early similar threads.Now its a good tip that we should search before posting.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register