Is this the correct time to revaluate ourselves?

Yes we need an urgent discussion on this topic.Are we posting quality threads? or we just wasting time by posting unrelated topics and give more time to other fields tgan engineering or just posting quantity threads?Feel free CEans.Its time for self realization and we need to mature and contribute to the CE forum in the best way.Its not for hurting anyone but we need to take this oppourtunity to say sorry to CE and post only worthy posts.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am sure we are missing something A few posts really are not upto the par

Content explosion and stuff is surely okay But Is the content really interesting will the content be useful? Not sure

And By the By It will be great if CEans search the forum before we post any new threads
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    I am sure we are missing something A few posts really are not upto the par

Content explosion and stuff is surely okay But Is the content really interesting will the content be useful? Not sure

And By the By It will be great if CEans search the forum before we post any new threads
    I totally agree with you.I too had made mistakes by posting threads without searching for early similar threads.Now its a good tip that we should search before posting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i heard new BigBang theory just try to share with u. Our all planets expanding like as elastic(rubber) and after a certain time all planets will condense and held...
Hey, I want to know the scholarship criteria for MS preferably from US.. And how much fee waiver is given..?
18th August is going to be it The grand revelation of the mystery which we spoke about a few days back back Any idea on what it is going to...
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may find themselves frequenting a new online destination - the Raspberry Pi Projects hub launched by Elecment14. This new resource not only lets you show of your...
In an age where we can Google our way through most things, there are still some bastions of brainpower that win out over technology. But where are we heading?? Ask...