is this injustice????

just like every other indian the very mention of CRICKET brightens me up but i also love tennis.but when in comparison with cricket it takes a back seat.i just don't know why???πŸ˜•

its not only me, even in the entire country any other sports ,for that matter has least importance and privilege when compared to cricket.

Alisha Abdullah - How many people know her?
She is a girl doing India proud as a female bike racer πŸ˜›
and in a recent interview she felt bad that racing was being ignored in India when compared to other countries where racing considered a primary sport.
in India they earn meager amounts which do not suffice for the expenses they have to bearπŸ˜”

Isn't that bad.πŸ˜•
so obviously it has become a sport for the have-s only.

IT NOT ONLY RACING.

shouldn't this scenario change??????
THINK ABOUT IT.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i totally agree with you.πŸ˜”
    i too have felt this and a lot has been discussed in public but there is still no change of the scene.😑
    hoping for the best.:smile:
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Believe Me, NO BODY CAN CHANGE THIS (Atleast, till we educate the new generation about the other games, and can assure them that they will get opportunity and fame in other games as well.)
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah guess so too....πŸ˜”
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    crazyboy
    Believe Me, NO BODY CAN CHANGE THIS (Atleast, till we educate the new generation about the other games, and can assure them that they will get opportunity and fame in other games as well.)
    Yes friend, I totally agree with you..
    Even now, in the schools in India, we can see the importance given to cricket. We should change this for good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm thinking we should build a list of coolest [hottest] startups we know of. It can benefit all of us in immense ways - 1. New service launches. 2....
I am doing a paper on careers in electrical engineering, for this paper I need to interview someone that is currently working in this field. The guy I was origanly...
Hi, i'm currently studying for Gate. I've been having this doubt for a long time, since the Mtech,ME,MS are considered equivalent courses then why the difference in name? Is there...
if a bicycle moves forward on forward pedalling....then why it does not go backward on backward pedaling....is the backward movement blocked or what?...if yes then what is the mechanism?
Assembled PCs are popular. Can we assemble a laptop with our own configuration ?