Is there speech recognition system for logging in to Windows?

Hi I want to know that is there any software which use speech recognisation to log in for Windows OS , instead of password typing.if anybody knows please tell me.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For all I know, I think you have to have Windows 7 ON for its speech recognition system to work. But there is a tool called VoiceAuth by which a customisation to Windows 7 Desktop Login can be made by a voice biometrics login process as a password alternative. You may want to check out this video -

• Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    AbraKaDabra
    For all I know, I think you have to have Windows 7 ON for its speech recognition system to work. But there is a tool called VoiceAuth by which a customisation to Windows 7 Desktop Login can be made by a voice biometrics login process as a password alternative. You may want to check out this video -

thanks I will check .
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    thanks I will check .
    Dear AbraKaDabra . i tried hard to get this type of software but I cant find .please help tell me where i can find this soft ware.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    Any body please provide me answer of my question .😕
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Scorpion007
    Any body please provide me answer of my question .😕
    Hi there! Check this software: #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am not sure whether they provide windows Log in facility in free version, but if they do then Cheers!!
    Gud Luckk😀
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    rahul69
    Hi there! Check this software: #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am not sure whether they provide windows Log in facility in free version, but if they do then Cheers!!
    Gud Luckk😀
    Thanks rahul but problem is that i already have been tried this software but there are two problem
    1. it do not work properly. for example i put my voice bio metric like hello jack. if some one speak in same tone that I then he will access the system.
    2. may be there is virus in this program because it cannot be uninstalled. i tried my hard to uninstall it . remove its entry from registry but all not works.
    so if u have other suggestion then please share with me .you are most welcome and thanks for replying this thread.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Scorpion007
    Thanks rahul but problem is that i already have been tried this software but there are two problem
    1. it do not work properly. for example i put my voice bio metric like hello jack. if some one speak in same tone that I then he will access the system.
    2. may be there is virus in this program because it cannot be uninstalled. i tried my hard to uninstall it . remove its entry from registry but all not works.
    so if u have other suggestion then please share with me .you are most welcome and thanks for replying this thread.
    Regarding ur first problem, u must note that the voice recognition method is not a foolproof method (unlike DNA fingerprinting), so train ur software more (if option present) so that it works efficiently .

Regarding second problem, it is likely not a virus, just that the uninstalling software is not good enough, so try some uninstalling softwares, maybe this could be of help :#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    t
    rahul69
    Regarding ur first problem, u must note that the voice recognition method is not a foolproof method (unlike DNA fingerprinting), so train ur software more (if option present) so that it works efficiently .

Regarding second problem, it is likely not a virus, just that the uninstalling software is not good enough, so try some uninstalling softwares, maybe this could be of help :#-Link-Snipped-#
    thanks rahul69

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans.. Let me see how many different replies I get to this thread.. On the account of 7th anniversary of our CE, I've come up with this idea.. Let...
Hello Friends, Please Help Me Guys!! What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class in Java ?
Today's TOI had news about how there is now a provision that will let mobile phone users to access their bank accounts from their phones (not necessarily a smartphone) by...
My names Jason. I have done my formal education in electrical engineering and graduated in 2000. I am currently working for a saw mill in New Zealand as an Industrial...
How to create WinPE bootable external disk? Provide a detail process please.