Is there job opportunities for less than 60 percent?

Has I had 80percent in 10th and 59percent in btech I am feared that each and every company asking60percent and above students any suggestions .or any help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Are you targeting only the MNCs? Why not look for the companies that are ready to hire on the basis of skills-set? 

• Smiley Likitha
    Smiley Likitha

No not like that I am looking for any company.but I need the information of those companies

• Mohit G
    Mohit G

Google! 

Google no longer looks for your performance in engineering. You can apply to Google but you need to be very good at logical thinking and programming. 

If you are not sure. Go for CDAC course. My junior got hired by a company who had less than 60% in engineering. ATB! #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Alok Singh
    Alok Singh

Railway recruitment Board Mumbai is taking complete responsibility to announce RRB Mumbai Group D Result. There are so many things which can easily be checked from here. On below of this passage, we have mentioned list of important things which you all should check. In just some days, all candidates will be able to check the Railway Mumbai Group D Result 2019.

https://railwayrecruitmentgov.in/rrb-mumbai-group-d-result/

• amara wilson
    amara wilson

Days are gone when High percentage is a matter, No doubt, it is a major aspect for finding a good job but if you have good communication skill, Practical or technical knowledge of your profession then Nobody can stop you from starting your successful job career. Academic qualification is required but I think some key skills are more important which helps you to shine in the crowd of thousand people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me new mini projects best projects
One of our GC wants to upset the beam flange in a concrete metal deck (please see attached image). We were wondering if this would be qualify and designed as...
Is pinterview.in genuine?hi friends i just came to know about pinterview.in , which is a site for online interview preparationdoes anyone know bout this?can i give a try?is this a...
At present, the global energy and environment are facing enormous challenges. As a major oil consumer and carbon dioxide emitter, automobiles need revolutionary changes. In order to reduce carbon dioxide...
Can mechanical engineer choose supply chain management as a career instead of core job.