is there be any problem in getting jobs as I change the course from ECE to civil engineering?

hello,
I am David Basnett, I have done my diploma in electronics  & communication engineering and I just completed my BTech in civil engineering.
is it valid for getting civil engineering jobs? and if the interviewer asked me "why did you change the course?" then what is the best answer I should give.
please help me...

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

ECE is getting crowded. A diploma alone may not get you very far.

With growing population, urbanization and industrial growth Civil engineering for all sorts of infrastructure development is assuming greater importance. Areas like Air ports, Sea ports, bridges water management are all needing technical inputs.

You may also be able to use your background in ECE creatively to integrate appropriate ECE components in Civil works.

• David Basnett
    David Basnett

Thank you for your suggestions.

I also want to know that how I can use my ECE creatively to integrate appropriate ECE components in Civil works other than mentioned above?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The topics should be easy yet unique and new 
want to know about CSIR NET exam, what is it.
One of the developer friends mentioned that in order to build a Progressive Web App (PWA) for an existing app; the existing app needs to be an SPA (single page...