Is there anybody, who can explain it ??

Open MS-Word and type "=rand(200,99)" without double quotes, then press Enter key. Explain the reason behind the incident happened after doing so.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Old discussion: =rand(200,99)
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    thnx for the rply....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings to everyone, I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh,...
Most of the PC users have windows installed. Actually it doesn't matter in this case. I just want to know that how the User account passwords work in windows? Where...
Intex, the Indian smartphone manufacturer is eyeing the low-key domestic market. The company officially launched two budget phones Cloud X1+ and Cloud Y11. According to the mobile business head at...
A comparative study of web cost estimation model for hypermedia applications A Comparison Study between Bees Algorithm and Ant Algorithm A new wireless communication technology A Probabilistic Approach to Micro...
I need top speed of vehicles is 60-80 km/h and persons sitting in vehicles is 6 persons . For that i need formula for how much watts of motor i...