Is there any technique to share electric curent in air using internet??

hello,i m a computer system engineering student,i want to make my final year project on the sharing of charge in air via internet,i.e. for example a person is working in car on laptop having low battery power so there should be a facility of charge sharing so that if he want to recharge his battery through his home/office or any friend's home so he can recharge it using internet... but i don't know how is it possible that electricity can flow in air medium,or can we apply any other technique.... and if this is possible then will it be a promising final year project??👎

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The losses are too much in radio frequency and I doubt whether it is feasible at all cos it will be like drawing current out of thin air which is not possible
  • Brainstromer
    Brainstromer
    so can't we have any other approach rather providing the medium as wires or any conducting medium so that it can flow through air...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If wires come into action the conventional charger is the only thing which is available But you can utilise it to share the power of your friends battery with your laptop

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I graduated from RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia in December 2010, with a Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace engineering (at 26 years of age). Worked as a Document Controller (civil...
I had a triple boot system with windows 8, windows 7 and ubuntu using the windows 8 bootloader, but due certain glitches; i had to reinstall ubuntu and now the...
My self komal kumar sahu ,i am the student of Bachelor of computer Application (B.C.A) from Rungta Group of colleges ,kohka,Bhilai,Distt-Durg(C.G). by Punjab Technical University,jalandhar.As.i m doing my B.C.A course...
Wipro is one of the leading IT & software services company in India. Lot of engineers looking to apply for job might want to have a look at the most...
Hello All, I am Crash, a new member here, I hope to share my knowledge here with you , and get your help we I need lol. It is a...