Is there any reliable assessment tool?

Recent news in news paper revealed the fact that more than 15,000 students have opted for revaluation of their answer-book papers from universities in my state in India.😔
Out of these maximum applicants belongs to the professional courses like Engineering and management😕

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Yeah I agree with mona…
    We recently got our sem results. Almost every body received scores lesser than what they expected.so almost half the class is applying for the revaluation. It’s not a cheap affair also.each paper revaluation cost 700.so as the no. of papers increase it’s a burden for the student. And after revaluation almost every bod’s grade improves. The universities ought to be more careful while assessing the papers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is believed that Cartoon based education can effectively answer the problems of poor quality education in India. In some places of this country it is already in work in...
Mavizen is the manufacturing arm of TTXGP, recently announced the TTX02 which is electric motorbike that has open source Linux OS, web server, USB-based system bus & wifi connectivity. Read...
The chief architect of Burj Khalifa has a special word of thanks for his old engineering guide Srinivasa 'Hal' Iyengar for many of the last-mile suggestions on the world's tallest...
My minor project was "speed control and revolution count of stepper motor in both forward and reverse direction using NAND gate IC's. What can I add to it to make...
Please suggest me some points for preparing the essay with above topic.