Is there any relay which can be programmed to work under certain voltage, current or load range?

Is there any relay which can be programmed to work under certain voltage, current or load range? For example, voltage range from 0V to 10V, the relay deactivates while voltage range from 10.1V to 12V, the relay activates. This applies the same for current and load range with different value of course. Basically, the relay will read the range and activates accordingly. Thanks.

Replies

• Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    mrexp21
    Is there any relay which can be programmed to work under certain voltage, current or load range? For example, voltage range from 0V to 10V, the relay deactivates while voltage range from 10.1V to 12V, the relay activates. This applies the same for current and load range with different value of course. Basically, the relay will read the range and activates accordingly. Thanks.
    Your specifications are interesting and complex and insufficient for me to visualize but I will advise you to either use microcontroller based system

or

Use extra voltage source so that along with your 10 volt signal it operate the normal contactor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer has sketched some of the most key moments from the game- including a zero-gravity gunfight and a guerilla helicopter takedown. A father-son theme...
When i tried to open gmail,I was quite suprised to see the new feature and ease of access in mailing.Does anyone noticed it?
What is assertion in java and why it is used ?
guys....i m so eager to design a robot to participate in robowar competition in an all india symposium...can you give some ideas on making that in simple techno and in...
if converting rotating energy is possible , then y can't we use a rotating circular disk with teeth and connecting a number of same type of disk in series with...