Is There Any Performance Difference Between PCIe 1.x ,PCIe 2.x & PCIe 3.x ?

PCIe 1.x offers BW of 8 GBps
PCIe 2.x offers BW of 16 GBps
PCIe 3.x offers BW of 32 GBps

I would like to know whether the PCIe slots & their BW allocation does make difference in performance when using low-end or medium end Graphics card ?
Discuss!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bump

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

XRefs is a website from where you can navigate source code of Linux Kernels, Bootloaders, Android Kernel, Android Framework, OpenStack, Paas, CloudStack, Django, Python ,etc. You should check this :...
Hi...I m from CS discipline n i want to about the exam conducted by BARC...n which technical subjects should i concentrate more to get shortlisted?
If you are a student who has applied to take the BARC Online Exam in 2014, here are some of the important dates that you all should note down. BARC...
If you thought that with the advent of Graphene, things are going to change drastically in the electronics domain and solar device manufacturing, wait till you hear about "tungsten diselenide"....
As promised by the folks over at Twitch, the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, Xbox One today receives the Twitch app update. This version features a lot...