Is there any opportunity for 2015 Freshers in it industry?

Is there great career for fresher android developers in leading it MNC?

I have completed my btech in comp. Sci. I am also interested in android development but I am not able to get a job till now,it has been 3 months after my degree has been completed.what do i do?

They can also go for the post of seo analyst..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    I am also interested in android development but I am not able to get a job till now,
    It'd help if you could offer more details. Did you not get a chance to appear for any job interview or you could not clear the opportunities that came your way?

Also, have you developed any androids apps so far?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: I've merged all the discussions and posts you created. Let's hope to get your questions answered in this separate discussion.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd help if you could offer more details. Did you not get a chance to appear for any job interview or you could not clear the opportunities that came your way?

Also, have you developed any androids apps so far?
    I have done 6 months training in android.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    The
    Kaustubh Katdare

Also, have you developed any androids apps so f currently where I am living there is no job offers for android?
    currently where I am living there is no job offers for android?

Yes I have given interview but not for the profile of android developer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    I have done 6 months training in android.
    Training or certificates don't tell the recruiter about your actual skill. You've got to show them something you've built! Build an app, publish it in Google Play Store and the boast about it to the recruiters. You've to do something to fetch the attention of the recruiters.

Providing a link to your app would also add five stars to your resume that you will submit to any android app development company. Give it a try!
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Is it necessary to build a live app..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    Is it necessary to build a live app..
    How else do you think you will impress the recruiters?
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    I mean to say can't we show the app that I have made in my 6 months training ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    I mean to say can't we show the app that I have made in my 6 months training ?
    Of course you can. But what's stopping you from developing new apps and build a portfolio? Plus, if you are really good at Android development, you can start taking freelancing work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare Hello sir, I am a 2015 passout in Computer Science.. i ve completed my engineering with first class aggregate. but the problem is i dont actually know what...
I have done my 6 months training in android.and since that I have not coded again?I am on the verge of getting isolated with android.can u suggest something worth doing.
Hi there, I'm looking for information, design processes and implementation of a complete system from a web design, mobile app and bluetooth fitness tracker that all sync with each other....
Is it illegal to have two degrees at same time period from different University... Just for general information if someone do b.Tech at same time period from two different University...
Hi fellow CEians! It may be an already answered question or thought of by someone else, but I have to blurt it out..so here goes! We all pretty much know...