Is there any low budget projects

I don't know what type of a project to do as I'm financially broken feeling it difficult to do something is there any projects that I can do on a low budget

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Is this to be a college project? Is there some access to test equipment for mechanical testing. Is this a single person project or a team one? 

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Warm Greeting guys.Done B.Tech with 70% aggregate, want to do B.ed in science from Uttar Pradesh. May i have a chance?If anyone knows anything about this please guide and also...
VLSI  has many sub blocks in it. Can we get some information about analog design in VLSI  domain. It Will be helpful for us to know more  about VLSI.
 With Augmented Reality, annotated worlds can exist. Users and companies can add virtual information to objects and places in the real world, and other AR users can benefit from knowledge...
Am a fresher of2015 am not experience person 
The Missouri University of Science and Technology has received $1 million in funding to improve network security. However, their goal is not to stop outside hackers and attacks, they want...