Is there any framework for software development in java ?

Hello friend's
As we know there are some frameworks which easy our task of coading management.I have some read about struts framework of java which is a nice framework for web development.But i want to know is there any framework which is used for software development ?

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Did you ask for a software to develop a software ? ๐Ÿ˜
    Anyway, jokes apart. Frame work varies based on the kind of software to be developed and kind of purpose it will serve.But there is no such hard and fast tool [another software]that allows you to develop any software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The daedalus projects has created this tiny crazyfile quadrocopter that rocks. For the details of the project, visit following link: CrazyFlie quadcopter description ยซ Daedalus Projects Check out following video...
There is a rumor that the AIEEE paper has been leaked. The news I heard is that AIEEE paper was leaked at some center in Uttar Pradesh (UP) India. The...
I'm planning to buy android smart phone, I have very less knowledge about the andriod smart phones, following are my requirements., 1) I want to check microsoft office outlook exchange...
I just want to know what is the standard size in SI of the following: 1. Dining Room 2. Bedrooms 3. Master Bedroom 4 Master Bath 5. Kitchen 6. Bathrooms...
Taking lessons from Gmail's simplicity and speed, Yahoo recently rolled out the new version of the Yahoo Mail (beta) to all its users. If you have tried the new Yahoo...