Is there any chance to do internship without any college recommendations?

Respected madam, 

Am vaishnavi, pursuing my btech 3rd year, me and my friends are willing to do our internship in your company is there any possibility.?? 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - there are several websites that offer internships to students. You should upload your profile to these sites. 

Second proven way is to make use of the alumni network of your college. Your seniors can help you find the right internships. Have you tried making use of it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Speaking of cars, in particular of the chassis, if we keep a car stopped for years, will the weight of the engine and all the components form cracks in the...
I have completed my BE in ECE stream. Can I pursue B.Ed course. If yes means which subject I can take from B.ed 
I have a 24 foot load bearing wall I would like to remove, I have a dead load of 17#sq" (old built up gravel roof) the contributing area is 24'x14'=336sq.'336x17=5712#/24'=238#...
Hello to all, speaking of steel, could anyone explain to me how stress relaxation works?  if we take an iron plate and apply a weight to it that is well...
Tech Briefs says:Researchers from the Toyohashi University of Technology in Japan have developed a new type of fire extinguisher that is optimized for space-use and does not require the use...