Is there any camera out there with power of eye?

Hi CEans, I want to know whether there is any camera out there which has the power or capacity of eye. What is the maximum megapixel of camera available in market?what is the maximum megapixel camera in phone?
what is the mp of eye?
i had experienced many situations where even darker places, our eye is able to see things but camera fails to capture the quality of eye.Which is the best night mode camera for phone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I used Galaxy s4 How it works about Eye Gesture, Finger Gesture technology. Can you Explain me how it works Thanks...
where to create @crazyengineers.net mail id?
HP acknowledges the fact that Windows has become more secure than ever but it still remains concerned about the threats to the firmware of a computer that might sneak past...
Smartphones have always continuously proven their mettle in every aspect of life. One of the most important and most used features on a smartphone is its camera. Mainstream makers continuously...
Whether you like it or not, but having a professional email address is very important in your career - and it matters more than you'd ever think when you are...