Is there any bachelor degree in Information Security in India?

I have searched a lot on the internet, but couldn't find any good link. There are a lot of certifications available but I couldn't find any degree. Please advise me on this issue.

The degree can be anything involving Computer Security, Ethical Hacking, or anything related to this.

PS: Mod's please move this into appropriate section, I'm not quite sure where to post.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quite interesting. There are several institutions in the private sector that offer courses on Information Security. Not aware of any bachelor's degree courses.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    There is no such Bachelors degree, but I guess, masters may be available.....
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Thank you. Yes, there are master degree courses in the IITs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I am curious to know about LinkedIn. Is it same as any other social networking site? I heard a...
Hello everybody, I am an electronics and communication engineering student studying in Final year. I have been placed in prestigious software company which gives salary 3 lacs p.a. I am...
I have some ideas, such as these: Android-based Prescription Viewer Application Children Tracking System Using Bluetooth MANET Composed of Android Mobile Terminals Network-Assisted Mobile Computing with Optimal Uplink Query Processing...
frnds.. we are planning to conduct a national level technical symposium for the first time in our college.. and i am the organizer of this fest .. so can anybody...
I heard that people ever tried the constant-volume combustion type gas turbine engines many years ago and gave up later. I think the reason is that the engine was heavy...