Is there any AI related project ideas which are not existed or implemented yet?

Please mention any project ideas because if you are idea really makes something better then you people have a chance to get hire by our company.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Which company do you represent, #-Link-Snipped-# ? A little more relevant information will be helpful. 

• Dupati Ranadheer Raju
    Dupati Ranadheer Raju

Actually I am not representing any company but if any idea is helpful then we can start our own company that is what my intention.

• lavina rao
    lavina rao

We are the leading suppliers, manufacturers and stockist of the inconel 600 sheet suppliers to provide the best material. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually i am going to start mine final year project and i am unable to get a good project so i would request you to suggest me some project for...
Dear medam/sir, After 45 years in civil engineering field which type of jobs easily we can get.
Hi Connection,Can anybody please provide me windchill migration & support interview question & materials?  I have a total work experience of 4.5 yrs working as a Sr.Test engineer. Thanks,Priya Gupta
Qaqc Vs Planning Engineering  Which one have large and longterm scope in civil engineering
I'm confusing, which is the best & small scale industry